Prepare for Season 1, including four new Multiplayer maps, five free weapons, multiple modes, the next Zombies story mission, the arrival and integration of Call of Duty: Warzone and the new Urzikstan map, an all-new 100+ Tiers of Battle Pass content to earn, BlackCell, and more.
Season 1 Arrives in Modern Warfare III
Prepare for all-new warfare as Season 1 arrives for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III and Call of Duty®: Warzone™. The new season brings more Multiplayer maps; new and returning game modes including Gunfight and Vortex; the next story Act in Zombies; the introduction of Urzikstan in Call of Duty: Warzone, and much more.
Watch the trailer here.
An all-new Battle Pass brings 100 Tiers of content, BlackCell brings the Abolisher Operator, and your arsenal is increased with five additional new weapons. Also expect a host of new Aftermarket Parts, including your own flamethrower! The heat continues into the holidays with themed events throughout the season, ensuring a vast wealth of content for you to drop into.
For more information about SO1, visit the blog post here.
MODERN WARFARE III MULTIPLAYER OVERVIEW
- Four New Multiplayer maps. Deploy to three brand-new 6v6 maps and one 2v2 map launching, alongside festive reskins of other maps during the Season.
- Welcome Back to Gunfight. Go small-team tactical, launching with the new Training Facility map, plus four other returning Gunfight arenas.
- New game modes. Test your luck in All or Nothing, wield the one-shot Ray Gun against enemies in the limited-time Vortex arriving in-season, and more!
- CODMAS Festive events and Ranked Play. The content continues across Modern Warfare III Multiplayer with festive and themed maps and events, as well as the feature-packed, stand-alone competitive Multiplayer mode: Ranked Play returns!
For more information about multiplayer, read more here.
CALL OF DUTY: WARZONE OVERVIEW
- Welcome to Urzikstan. The next big map is coming to Call of Duty: Warzone! Receive a topographical overview plus a host of new features and updates coming as part of the Season 1 update.
- Carry Forward Call of Duty: Warzone maps. Players can continue deploying to Ashika Island and Vondel alongside the new Urzikstan map.
- CODMAS Event. Encounter the Zombie Santa, go undead Deer Hunting, open the presents under the Holiday Trees, all while engaging in new challenges events with rewards, and more. Just don’t forget to bring Snowballs!
For more information about Warzone, visit the blog post here.