Best-selling gaming headset and leading gaming accessory maker Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR) today announced their acclaimed, hyper-portable Turtle Beach® Atom™ Mobile Game Controller is coming to iPhone users next month. The Atom Controller is a compact and portable mobile gaming controller with a unique two-piece design. The Atom’s two ergonomic grip modules fit every Apple iPhone 14, 13, 12, and 11 model, and adjustable spring-loaded clamps ensure there’s no need to remove phone cases. When gaming with an iPhone placed in the middle, the two Atom Controller modules communicate with each other wirelessly using Turtle Beach’s proprietary 2.4GHz wireless link. Low-latency Bluetooth connects lag-free to iPhones when cloud gaming on Apple Arcade, Xbox Game Pass, GeForce Now, Steam Link, and more. When it’s time to stow-and-go, the two Atom modules magnetically combine to effortlessly fit its included carrying case, and into a pocket. With the earlier launch of the Atom Controller for Android, Game Tyrant called it, “A game changing device that makes mobile gaming so much more enjoyable,” while Android Police praised it as, “An excellent device,” and gave it a 9/10 review score.
The new Atom Mobile Game Controller for iOS comes in a stunning Cobalt Blue colorway. The previously released Atom Controller for Android is available in a Black and Yellow version that features the Xbox Guide button plus a complimentary 1-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate*, as well as separate Black and Teal and Red versions. The Atom Mobile Game Controller for iOS launches September 11, 2023, and is available for pre-order now at www.turtlebeach.com and participating retailers.
“Our Atom Controller for iOS delivers precision controls that will feel fantastic in the hands of gamers on iPhone, and its unique magnetic design makes it easy to pack up when mobile gamers are on the go,” said Cris Keirn, Interim CEO & SVP of Global Sales, Turtle Beach Corporation.
The Atom Controller brings a familiar console-style controller feel to mobile gamers, as ergonomic handles keep hands relaxed and comfortable for hours. A reliable 20-hour battery charges-up in just over two hours, and the upcoming Atom Controller companion app for iOS will let gamers configure additional features and search for new games.
The complete list of Atom Controller features includes:
● Compact & Comfortable: Magnetically connects into a compact, convenient shape to fit in its included carrying bag, or into a pocket. Plus, an ergonomic handle shape and console-style controls provide a familiar console experience for mobile gamers.
● Low-Latency Connectivity: Connects lag-free to iPhone devices via low-latency Bluetooth, while the two independent modules connect to each other using Turtle Beach’s proprietary 2.4 GHz wireless link.
● Built for Cloud Gaming: Take the console experience on-the-go and play familiar mobile games on the cloud using Xbox Game Pass, GeForce Now, Steam Link, and more.
● Console Level Controls: Equipped with full-size thumb sticks, a D-Pad, bumpers, triggers, and ABXY buttons, plus view and menu buttons for precise responsive controls on any cloud streaming title.
● Adjustable to your iPhone: Fits all iPhone 11 models and newer with integrated clamps and included rubber pads. Will fit most iPhones in form-fitting slim cases as well.
● More Gaming, Less Charging: Each controller module is powered by its own battery, providing 20-hours total battery life on a single charge. Recharge in just 2.5 hours using the supplied USB-C cable.
● Ergonomic Design: A comfortable shape with familiar console controls keeps hands comfortable over long gaming sessions.
● Atom Companion App: Download the upcoming Atom Controller companion app from the App Store to configure additional features, discover new games to play, and update firmware.
For more information on the latest Turtle Beach controllers, gaming headsets, simulation products, and other gaming accessories, visit www.turtlebeach.com and be sure to follow Turtle Beach on TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.