It’s our final balance before Patch 3.4, and we’re focused on making adjustments to some
champions who have been dominating and struggling in the Baron Lane. Welcome to Patch
That’s all from us for now, but we’ll see you back here on September 14 for Patch 3.4 notes!
Reminder: content will be released throughout the patch.
Camille is currently one of the most dominant champions in higher levels of play, because of all
the damage and reliable utility she provides for her team. We’re giving her a handful of nerfs,
while also adding in a new function to her Hookshot ability to put her in a more balanced spot.
(2) Tactical Sweep
● Slow against enemy units: 80% for 2 seconds → 80% that decays over 2 seconds
● Cooldown: 16/14/12/10s → 22/20/18/16s
● [NEW] If the dash hits an enemy champion, Hookshot’s cooldown is now also reduced
by 5 seconds.
(4) Hextech Ultimatum
● Cooldown: 80/70/60s → 90/80/70s
Despite being a popular pick in competitive play, Corki has fallen behind when compared to
other marksmen. We’re giving the Daring Bombardier some adjustments to increase his overall
performance, while also reducing his presence in competitive play.
(P) Hextech Munitions
● Package pickup duration: 1m → 45s
● Cooldown: 22/20/18/16s → 19/18/17/16s
(3) Gatling Gun
● Base Damage: 16/24/32/40+20% Bonus Attack Damage as physical damage +
16/24/32/40+20% Bonus Attack Damage as Magic damage → 32/48/64/80+40% bonus
Attack Damage as Magic damage
● Resists reduction: 8/12/16/20 → 10/15/20/25
● Resists reduction per tick: 0.5/0.75/1/1.25 → 1/1.5/2/2.5
(4) Missile Barrage
● Recharge: 12/12/12s → 10/9/8s
Demacia’s star duelist hasn’t been performing as well as we’d like her to in the Baron Lane. To
lend her a hand, we’re going to sharpen her up and increase Fiora’s durability in the later stages
of the game, to allow her to thrive better during teamfights.
● Health per level: 105 → 115
○ Health at level 15: 2080 → 2220
Everyone’s favorite Grandmaster has been a menace in both the Baron Lane and jungle. Jax
has been able to display early lane dominance while also scaling harder than his peers in the
late game. To address this, we’re cutting back on some of Jax’s early power so we can provide
his foes some more counterplay in the early game.
● Base Attack Damage: 64 → 58
Our previous nerfs were powerless against Kassadin as he is still overperforming in higher
levels of play, so we’re reducing how frequently he can silence and burst down his enemies.
(1) Null Sphere
● Cooldown: 10/9/8/7s → 11/10/9/8s
● Base damage: 80/145/210/275 → 70/135/200/265
Pantheon has been struggling to find his footing in higher levels of play for a while now. In order
to bring him more in line with other Baron Laners, we’re beefing up his overall damage output.
(1) Comet Spear
● Mortal Will Empowered damage: 20 – 230 + 100% bonus Attack Damage → 30 – 240 +
110% bonus Attack Damage
(3) Aegis Assault
● Cooldown: 22/20/18/16s → 18/16/14/12s
Renekton isn’t as snappy as we’d like and is still falling off in the later stages of the game. To
help him out, we’re increasing his health per level so he can be more impactful during those key
● Health per level: 115 → 125
○ Health at level 15: 2260 → 2400
Recently, Teemo has had some truffle in the Baron Lane, especially in higher levels of play. To
make our favorite Swift Scout a more competitive pick, we’re going to make him even more swift
while also giving players more opportunities to capitalize off the damage and utility his Guerilla
Warfare ability can provide.
(2) Move Quick
● Passive Move speed: 10/15/20/25% → 15/20/25/30%
● Active movespeed: 20/30/40/50% → 30/40/50/60%
(3) Guerilla Warfare
● Cooldown: 25s → 25/23/21/19s
While this Tiny Master of Evil loves to lock down his foes and show them the definition of pain, it
has been frustrating to play against for some time. To give his opponents some breathing room,
we’re pulling back on how often Veigar is able to lock them down.
(3) Event Horizon
● Cooldown: 16/15/14/13s → 18/17/16/15s
Since our rework to the enchantment system Gargoyle has proven to be too safe of a pick up,
no matter who you’re facing or the situation. We’re pulling back on some of its power so it’s not
the clear go-to and other enchants can have some room to shine.
● Base shield: 30% max health → 20% max health
● Enhanced shield ratio: 200% → 300%
● Cooldown: 60s → 75s
GUARDIAN ANGEL ENCHANTMENT
Guardian Angel is being picked up as a second or third item, and providing fighters too much
safety in the earlier stages of the game. We want to keep this item as a late game pick up, so
we’re increasing its cost.
● Total cost: 3100g → 3400g
○ Combine cost: 700s → 1000g
We’ve been keeping an eye on Magnetron, but feel like you have to kill one too many minions to
pick it up, making it not as attractive of a pick when compared to the other enchant options. To
make this item more competitive, we’re lowering its cost.
● Total cost: 800g → 500g
Navori Quickblades is performing up to our expectations in terms of raw power, but we want to
make it a more attractive pick. So, we’re reducing its cost and increasing the non-ultimate
cooldown reduction that players gain when landing a critical attack.
● Total cost: 3100g → 2900g
● Passive: Critical Attacks reduce your non-ultimate ability cooldowns of their remaining
cooldown: 15% → 20%
Releasing September 9 @ 00:01 UTC:
● Lunar Goddess Diana
FREE-TO-PLAY CHAMPION ROTATION
Sept 1 – Sept 7: Amumu, Aurelion Sol, Corki, Diana, Jax, Pyke, Rengar, Senna, Teemo,
Sept 8 – Sept 14: Akali, Akshan, Graves, Lucian, Miss Fortune, Nautilus, Rakan, Renekton,
Wukong, Xin Zhao