Just revealed: Legends of Runeterra Patch 3.7.0 that includes a few changes in preparation of the upcoming expansion in Patch 3.8.0. So this patch will just include a few bug fixes and misc changes.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Bug Fixes
This patch, we’re gearing up for the release of the next expansion and focusing on bug fixes & various quality of life updates. That expansion is launching in patch 3.8.0, coming later this month, and will also include a change to Play / Cast rules for copied spells from cards like Taric, Karma, Jayce, and Mirror Mage to count as “Played” spells based on feedback from the last patch. Thanks to everyone who has sent feedback in so far – we’ll continue to keep close watch on it!
- New art & FX have been added to Ruined Draven’s Spinning Axes.
- Fixed an issue where Malphite’s Rockslide skill was missing a Prismatic version.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Lagoon of Legends board where water FX was splashing over the center dividing line.
- Fixed some issues causing players to crash while attempting to reconnect.
- Fixed an issue causing the screen to briefly dim when the opponent plays burst spells.
- Fixed an issue causing spells to display the terms “Cast” and “Play” inconsistently.
- Fixed a visual issue causing buffs to display incorrectly when a unit is recalled.
- Updated AI opponents to prevent some invalid actions from occurring.
- Updated localization for several strings that were missing translations in some languages.
Comments are closed