Across The North is a brand new online fighting game tournament, brought to you by the Nordic FGC, with the goal of finding the best Nordic Tekken 7 nation.
The event consists of four country qualifiers, which culminates into one big team final where the best nation will be crowned the winner!
Countries eligible to compete: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland. To be eligible for competing in a country qualifier or finals, players must be residents of that specific country, regardless of nationality.
Qualification: The top four (4) players from each country qualifier will represent their country in the finals. Members from each team must vote on an additional fifth (5) member, from within their country, who will join the team in the finals. If a player gets equal votes, the team captain (1st place winner) will have the deciding vote. The last (5th) player is not required to have participated in the country qualifier.
Team Finals format: The finals will be a team battle between the 4 countries, with 5 players representing each country. The format will be double elimination, with a randomized bracket, where all teams are starting on the winner’s side. Each country picks a player to compete against the other team. Chosen players must compete in a best-of-one set. The winning player will stay on, and the losing player will be eliminated from the match. The first team to eliminate all the opponents’ 5 players will win the match.
Anyone is allowed to enter regardless of skill level, as long as you’re a resident of the mentioned countries. The tournament will be online on PC.
- Denmark Qualifier:
* Tournament Registration End: Oct 15, 2020, 20:00 GMT+2 * Tournament Check-In: Oct 17, 2020, 11:00 GMT+2 * Tournament Start: Oct 17, 2020, 12:00 GMT+2
- Norway Qualifier:
* Tournament Registration End: Oct 22, 2020, 20:00 GMT+2 * Tournament Check-In: Oct 24, 2020, 11:00 GMT+2 * Tournament Start: Oct 24, 2020, 12:00 GMT+2
- Sweden Qualifier:
* Tournament Registration End: Oct 29, 2020, 20:00 GMT+2 * Tournament Check-In: Oct 31, 2020, 11:00 GMT+2 * Tournament Start: Oct 31, 2020, 12:00 GMT+2
- Finland Qualifier:
* Tournament Registration End: Nov 12, 2020, 20:00 GMT+2 * Tournament Check-In: Nov 14, 2020, 11:00 GMT+2 * Tournament Start: Nov 14, 2020, 12:00 GMT+2
- Team Finals: 21 November:
The tournament will be streamed on twitch.tv/spag_tk
See the rules section below.
If you have any questions, please contact our tournament staff on Discord.
Twitter: Copenhagen FGC