Uber Eats has teamed up with Call of Duty to give gamers and Uber Eats fans on
selected European markets a competitive edge they won’t want to miss –
Double Experience Points (2XP) for the highly anticipated release of Call of
Duty: Modern Warfare, which launched midnight October 24th.
To get your hands on this in-game advantage, simply place an order via Uber Eats with
the country-specific promo code from midnight on October 24th until November 3rd, and
you will receive your Call of Duty in-game code via email.
Fans will also receive exciting prizes on a first come first served basis, including T-shirts
Hoodies, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Dark Edition and Digital Copies of the Game and
those users new to Uber Eats will be offered tasty discounts on their first orders.
“As an exclusive brand partner to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Uber Eats is delighted to
reward fans with highly coveted 2XP codes. Whether gamers are in the mood for a pre-
game Poké or a mid-battle burrito, Uber Eats is the go-to food delivery app for all
occasions, delivered to your door in under 30 minutes,” says Henrik Berglin, Country
Lead for Sweden at Uber Eats.
To register your 2XP code, visit www.callofduty.com/redeem. Terms and conditions
The in-game advantage is available on the following markets:
• Italy – Promo code: CODMW2019IT
• Spain – Promo code: CODMW2019SP
• Portugal – Promo code: CODMW2019PT
• Poland – Promo code: CODMW2019PL
• Sweden – Promo code: CODMW2019SWE
• Belgium – Promo code: CODMW2019BE
Press release October 24th 2019
This is how it works:
• Enter country-specific promo code when placing your Uber Eats order. Once Uber Eats promo code has
been redeemed, an email with your Call of Duty 2XP codes will be sent out on or after 3rd November
• To register your 2XP code go to www.callofduty.com/ubereats and log in or create a Call of Duty
account to redeem your 2XP code.
• After redeeming your 2XP code, this will be instantly added to your game and available to use in-
• Each code provides 1 token of 2XP each of which doubles the experience points awarded for 15
minutes within public online multiplayer matches of the Game.
• Max of 1 hour redeemable per person, per day and 40 hours per person across all promotions. 2XP
codes expire after 12 months
• Entrants require: internet access; Xbox One, PS4 console or PC and the compatible Xbox Live Gold,
PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Network or Blizzard account: a Call of Duty ® account; and a Call of Duty
®: Modern Warfare (PEGI 18) game. Each sold separately.
About Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is scheduled for release globally October 25, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The title features a fully-optimized PC version, developed in partnership with Beenox, which will be available
exclusively on Battle.net® , Blizzard Entertainment’s online gaming platform. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is
published by Activision, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) with development led
by award-winning developer, Infinity Ward, and additional development support from Beenox, High-Moon
Studios and Raven Software.
© 2019 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, and MODERN WARFARE are trademarks of
Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
About Uber Eats
Uber Eats allows people to search for and discover local restaurants, order a meal at the touch of a button, and
have it delivered reliably and quickly. Since launching the Eats app three and a half years ago, the business has
leveraged Uber’s technology and logistics expertise to serve 500+ cities globally, with average delivery time
under 30 minutes. We believe that Uber Eats has grown to be the largest meal delivery platform in the world
outside of China based on gross bookings.