Crusaders of Light Launches “Shadows of Sardar”Mobile MMORPG’s Largest Content Update to DateMajor update increases level cap to 55, expands map by 33 percent, and introduces new skills, raids and dungeonsNetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) just launched “Shadows of Sardar”, the largest content update to date for Crusaders of Light, the company’s mobile MMORPG, available as a free-to-play download on the App Store, Google Play, and Facebook Gameroom for PC. Named after the Sardar Highlands, a new area available on the game’s broadened map, “Shadows of Sardar” adds a level cap increase, new character and class skills, and more treacherous yet rewarding raids.A new trailer celebrating the update can be seen here: http://crusadersoflight.
Crusaders of Light’s “Shadows of Sardar” update encompasses the following new content:
· Level Cap Increase to Level 55: Players can unlock the ability to reach Level 55 when their server completes some of the most challenging content yet available. Once they do, players will be able to reach new heights of power while also increasing the potency of their legendary equipment.
· New Zone: Featuring a new playable area representing a 33 percent size increase in the game’s overall map, the all-new Sardar Highlands zone gives players the opportunity to explore new lands, roam grassy hills, visit a haunting manor and travel to the regal Karanvale city.
· New Raids: The new Core of Crystal Rock raid will allow seven to 10 players to explore the depths of a vast crystalline cavern and battle its monstrous beasts and ghostly foes, while the addition of a new “Mystica” level will offer increased difficulty for the game’s existing raids.
· New Skills: Character skills now increase from three to 10, and two new skills are added for each class — meaning players can pick the perfect skill rotation, and utilize skills in combinations previously undreamed.Dive into the new content, available now! Download the game today from the App Store, Google Play, or Facebook Gameroom by visiting: http://crusadersofli
ght.link/downloadnow.Whether at home or on the go, Crusaders of Light players can set virtual foot in a gorgeous 3D fantasy world and experience over 300 hours of available gameplay, featuring 40-person raids, crafting customizations and increasingly difficult dungeon trials. Players can play how they like, where they like, switching easily between mobile and PC using their same character.
- STUDIO WILDCARD LAUNCHES “ABERRATION” EXPANSION PACK FOR ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED Massive Underground Biome System Extends ARK’s Storyline,
- Overwatch League: details for 2018’s Path to Pro